PLEASE NOTE - ALL APPLICATIONS MUST NOW BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
Due to the high volume of requests the Foundations receive each year and the number of grants the Foundations are able to make, we are currently only accepting applications from previously funded organizations. Even with these guidelines in place, the volume of requests received by the Yawkey Foundations remains very high, and funding in each category remains competitive. Past funding, although providing eligibility to apply, is no guarantee of future funding.
Please follow the directions below when applying for a grant from the Yawkey Foundations:
- Review the Yawkey Foundations' Areas of Giving, Grant Guidelines & Eligibility, and Annual Grants Report.
Review the Areas of Giving deadline dates below. Applications will only be accepted for those categories which are open for consideration.
|Areas of Giving
||Application Opens at
|Youth & Amateur Athletics
|Arts & Culture
|Conservation & Wildlife
You will need the following documents in order to complete your grant application:
- A copy of the IRS letter confirming your tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Most recent audited financial statements (within the last two calendar years).
- Most recent IRS Form 990 federal tax filing (within the last two calendar years).
- List of current board of directors (with affiliations).
- A current listing of corporate, foundation, and major individual contributors.
- A copy of your organization's most recent annual report.
- JPEG copy of your organization's logo.
Budget Form - Organizations applying for a grant from the Yawkey Foundations must complete a budget form. The budget form must be uploaded to your application.
- If your organization is applying for a program or capacity building grant, please complete the Program Budget Form found here.
- If your organization is applying for a capital project or equipment grant, please complete the Project Budget Form found here.
- Please click here to start the online grant application process.
Questions about Areas of Giving, Grant Guidelines & Eligibility, or the Application Process can be directed to Nancy Brodnicki, Yawkey Foundations Programs Administrator, at (781) 329-7470.